Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 07:59:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Registration is Required to post, but it is always FREE and as PRIVATE as you'd like it to be.
We're as paranoid as you are! You're safe with us.

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  World of Prophecy
| |-+  The Original Eastwood's World of Prophecy Forum
| | |-+  The 10 Horns on the Beast
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The 10 Horns on the Beast  (Read 419 times)
Daisy
Daniel

the Kingdom of Heaven is like...

« on: October 25, 2008, 07:19:26 AM »

I have been reading articles written by Rodrigo Silva that have given an valid viewpoint of the Revelation 13 beast.

http://www.beastfromtheeast.org/Rodrigo_4.html

http://www.beastfromtheeast.org/10_kings.html

Like many I have thought the 7th king (dom) in Revelation 17:10 is the revived Roman Empire or the EU.

There is another perspective we should consider as well which has much merit scripturally as well as historically.

Thoughts?

Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
Looking for that blessed hope,
                            and the glorious appearing of the great God
                                                             and our Saviour Jesus Christ Tit 2:13
Sam
Meshach

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 07:34:58 AM »

Merits a great deal of prayer and thought. It would seem to fit well with current geopolitical maneuverings. The Chinese are doing everything that they can to lock down access to all of the oil that they can. * I have not yet read the links, just scanned over them.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout