Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 05:04:01 PM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Registration is Required to post, but it is always FREE and as PRIVATE as you'd like it to be.
We're as paranoid as you are! You're safe with us.

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Breaking News
| | |-+  Political Discussion
| | | |-+  Obama defaults on Federal Lawsuit Jeopardizes Presidential Run - Now ineligible
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Next Go Down Print
Author Topic: Obama defaults on Federal Lawsuit Jeopardizes Presidential Run - Now ineligible  (Read 726 times)
LionsforJESUS
Shadrach

Misrepresentations Corrected and Truth Vindicated

Richard White
« on: October 22, 2008, 04:20:05 PM »

Hmmm I wonder if this is really true. This site is pretty credible. If it is True then NWO once again picked their guy as is so speculated and it is another slap in the face of sleeping Americans. Yep Judgment is now Christian in our house as well as our nation. Look at the evidence below and click on the link to watch the youtube report.
 No No crazy doh tinfoil hat spy no sheep
Obama defaults on Federal Lawsuit Jeopardizes Presidential Run - Now ineligible for Candidacy

http://www.restoretherepu...legations-in-berg-v-obama

Obama & DNC Admit All Allegations of Federal Court Lawsuit - Obama’s “Not” Qualified to be President
Obama Should Immediately Withdraw his Candidacy for President

For Immediate Release: - 10/21/08 - Complete contact details and pdfs of this press release and motions filed by plaintiff Berg today are at the end of this article

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and tbe DNC “ADMITTED”, by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is “NOT QUALIFIED” to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg stated that he filed Requests for Admissions on September 15, 2008 with a response by way of answer or objection had to be served within thirty [30] days. No response to the Requests for Admissions was served by way of response or objection. Thus, all of the Admissions directed to Obama and the DNC are deemed “ADMITTED.” Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President.

OBAMA - Admitted:

1. I was born in Kenya.2. I am a Kenya “natural born” citizen.

3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.

5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.6. My mother’s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.

7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website “Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.

9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.10. I was not born in Hawaii.

11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.12. I was not born at Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.

13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.14. I am a citizen of Indonesia.

15. I never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain my U.S. Citizenship status.16. I am not a “natural born” United States citizen.

17. My date of birth is August 4, 1961.18. I traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with my Pakistan friends.

19. In 1981, I went to Indonesia on my way to Pakistan.20. Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.

21. In 1981, Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to enter their country.22. I traveled on my Indonesian Passport to Pakistan.

23. I renewed my Indonesian Passport on my way to Pakistan.24. My senior campaign staff is aware I am not a “natural born” United States Citizen.

25. I am proud of my Kenya Heritage.26. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.

27. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.28. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.

29. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.30. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.

31. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.32. The document identified as my Indonesian School record from Fransiskus Assisi School in Jakarta, Indonesia is genuine.

33. I went to a Judge in Hawaii to have my name changed.34. I went to a Senator and/or Congressman or other public official in Hawaii to have my name changed.

35. I had a passport issued to me from the Government of Indonesia.36. The United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.

37. I am ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.38. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Indonesia.

39. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Kenya.40. I am an Attorney who specializes in Constitutional Law.

41. Kenya was a part of the British Colonies at the time of my birth.42. Kenya did not become its own Republic until 1963.

43. I am not a “Naturalized” United States Citizen.44. I obtained $200 Million dollars in campaign funds by fraudulent means.

45. I cannot produce a “vault” (original) long version of a birth certificate showing my birth in Hawaii.46. My “vault” (original) long version birth certificate shows my birth in Kenya.

47. The only times I was to a Hospital in Hawaii was for check-ups or medical treatments for illnesses.48. Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.

49. Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.50. I was born in the Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

51. I represented on my State Bar application in Illinois that I never used any other name other than Barack Hussein Obama.52. I went by the name Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.

53. My Indonesian school records are under the name of Barry Soetoro.54. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when admitted to the State Bar of Illinois to practice Law.

55. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when I was Sworn into my United States Senate Office.56. I hold dual citizenship with at least one other Country besides the United States of America.

DNC - Admitted:

1. The DNC nominated Barrack Hussein Obama as the Democratic Nominee for President.2. The DNC has not vetted Barrack Hussein Obama.

3. The DNC did not have a background check performed on Barrack Hussein Obama.4.The DNC did not verify Barrack Hussein Obama’s eligibility to serve as President of the United States.

5. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.6. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama is not a “natural born” United States citizen.

7. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was not born in Hawaii.8.The DNC admits they have not inquired into Barrack Hussein Obama’s citizenship status.

9. The DNC admits they have a duty to properly vette the Democratic Nominee for President.10.The DNC admits Lolo Soetoro, M.A., an Indonesian citizen adopted Barrack Hussein Obama.

11. The DNC admits the Credentials Committee has been aware of this lawsuit since August 22, 2008 as the lawsuit was faxed to our Washington D.C. Office on August 22, 2008.
    12. The DNC admits their Credentials Committee failed to verify and/or inquire into the credentials of Barack Hussein Obama to serve as the President of the United States.

13. The DNC admits their Credential Committee’s Report failed to address the issues of Barack Hussein Obama’s ineligibility to serve as President of the United States.14.The DNC admits Howard Dean, Chair Person has and had knowledge Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya and ineligible to serve as the President of the United States.

15. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all Democratic citizens of the United States have been personally injured as a result of not having a qualified Democratic Presidential Nominee to cast their votes upon.16. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional Right to vote for the President of the United States and to have two (2) qualified candidates of which to choose from.

17. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional right to have a properly vetted Democratic Presidential Nominee of which to cast their vote.18. The DNC admits an FBI background check is not performed on the Presidential or Vice Presidential Candidates.

19. The DNC admits the United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.20. The DNC admits they collected donations on behalf of Barack Hussein Obama for his Presidential campaign.

21. The DNC admits Plaintiff and Democratic citizens donated money based on false representations that Barack Hussein Obama was qualified to serve as the President of the United States.22. The DNC admits if Barack Hussein Obama is elected as President and allowed to serve as President of the United States in violation of  our Constitution, it will create a Constitutional crisis.

23. The DNC admits Barack Hussein Obama took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution.24. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to due process of law in violation of the United States Constitution.

25. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to Equal Protection of the laws in violation of the United States Constitution.26. The DNC admits the function of the DNC is to secure a Democratic Presidential Candidate who will protect Democratic citizen’s interests, fight for their equal opportunities and fight for justice for all Americans.

27. The DNC admits the Democratic National Committee has been promoting Barack Hussein Obama’s Presidential election knowing he was ineligible to serve as President of the United States.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 05:08:15 PM by LionsforJESUS » Logged

I have greatly rejoiced with you in our Lord Jesus Christ, because ye have followed the example of true love , and have accompanied, as became you, those who were bound in chains, the fitting ornaments of saints, and which are indeed the diadems of the true elect of God and our LORD JESUS. Polycarp.
teachme
Shadrach

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 05:07:54 PM »

I sent it to Hannity and Colms.  My fear is, tho, even if by some wild dream, Obama
is exposed, the downfall is we'll get Hillary.  I keep waiting to see how she gets
back in the door, cuz I think she somehow weazles her way in.
Daisy
Daniel

IN thee O Lord do I put my trust

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 06:40:19 PM »

I am hearing Obama is in Hawaii to visit Grandmother and secure a birth certificate.

Now this is a interesting scenario,  IF he does not have a legit one....

Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
beargins
Shadrach

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 06:49:36 AM »

i had to present my birth certificate just to get a passport, or enroll in school! this guy can attend an ivy league university, become a senator, and run for president, without showing the most basic credential of NATIONAL BIRTH. anyone see the golden pass here? its almost as if he was "chosen" and given a free ride even until now.

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  -Romans 5:7-8
Caretaker
Old Greybeard Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 07:30:13 AM »

i had to present my birth certificate just to get a passport, or enroll in school! this guy can attend an ivy league university, become a senator, and run for president, without showing the most basic credential of NATIONAL BIRTH. anyone see the golden pass here? its almost as if he was "chosen" and given a free ride even until now.

Right on the money. It sure feels like there is something supernatural greasing-the-skids in his rise to power.

A servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 10:44:12 AM »

its almost as if he was "chosen" and given a free ride even until now.

Oprah calls Obama "THE ONE" - I can't remember which video it's in, but I'm thinking that has HUGE Significance (seeing as she's the New Age Prophetess  Roll Eyes)

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.   Luke 21:36
Pete
Daniel

"..so shall the coming of the Son of Man be..."

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 11:30:52 AM »

Boy, I'd love to see that video...

Someone recently posted that we tend to focus on the A/C to the detriment of remembering that Revelation actually points to 13, yes, 13! really bad guys in cahoots...

10 kings, Beast, A/C and the False Prophet....

Looking at Hitler, he was BAD, but he surrounded himself with bad men, else he would have been a Son of Sam lone wolf serial killer... 

The A/C will have a cadre of 'ascended masters' around the globe who enable, and lend authority and credence to his evil plans. 

There'll be one main guy, but a whole host of supporting cast members at different levels!  He may well fit in the upper tier or two...

Peace,

Pete

Rev. 13:10  If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed.  Here is the perseverance and faith of the saints.

Frustrate the devil! Support Chinese missionaries through Asia Harvest
Jaydee
WoP Regular

But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 01:50:11 AM »

This coming election is sooo blatantly rigged, it's unbelievable! Only those who are blinded by satan's light cannot see the strings behind this puppet!

Obama's Contempt for our Constitution
http://www.rightsidenews....&page=0&Itemid=78

November 1, 2008
by Joan Swirsky

On February 10, 2007, Senator Barack Obama stood outside the Old State Capitol building in Illinois and announced his intention to run for the presidency.

"I recognize there is a certain presumptuousness, a certain audacity, to this announcement," Obama said. "I know I haven't spent a lot of time learning the ways of Washington. But I've been there long enough to know that the ways of Washington must change."

Of course, that depends on what his definition of “been there long enough” is. Actually, after he took office in November 2004, he spent a total of 143 days “on the job” – the number of days the senate was in session – before beginning his campaign for President of the United States. So now we know that, to Obama, “been there long enough” means that four months and change is quite enough preparation to be not only president but also the Commander in Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces, chief executive of the federal government, and leader of the free world.

At least he got the “audacity” part right.

In responding to disparagement from his opponents about the three years he spent as a community organizer in Chicago, Obama explained - with startlingly unselfconscious narcissism - that it was a good preparation for the top job in the world because it helped in "understanding where I'm coming from, who I believe in, who I'm fighting for and why I'm in this race."

"They haven't talked about the fact that I was a civil rights lawyer;" Obama added. "They haven't talked about the fact that I taught constitutional law..."

Okay, let's talk about that, especially because it is on the basis of a Constitutional challenge that Obama was sued by lawyer Philip J. Berg. In short, Berg has insisted that Obama is not a natural born U.S. citizen, was possibly born on foreign soil to an American mother and Kenyan father, may hold dual American-Indonesian citizenship, and therefore does meet the eligibility requirements that are spelled out in exquisite detail in the United States Constitution. He asked that Obama's name be removed from the ballot. 

Berg's case was dismissed on October 24 by Judge Barclay Surrick, but he promptly took the case before Judge David Souter of the Supreme Court, whose disposition is anticipated before the election on Tuesday, November 4 If no judgment is rendered, Berg anticipates that if Obama is elected, a Constitutional crisis will ensue. At this point, numerous citizens throughout the country have petitioned their own courts to disqualify Obama.

"I TAUGHT CONSTITUTIONAL LAW"

Well, I ask, what part of the Constitution did Obama not "get"?

In the U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1, it states: No person except a natural born citizen or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Title 8 of the U.S. Code explains what "natural born citizen" means:

Anyone born inside the United States.
Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe.
Anyone born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
Anyone born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national.
Anyone born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year.
Anyone found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21.
Anyone born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time).
A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.
Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born. For example, separate sections of the U.S. Code address territories that the United States has acquired over time, such as Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam. And the law contains one other section about the Panama Canal Zone and the nation of Panama. It states that anyone born in the Canal Zone or in Panama itself, on or after February 26, 1904, to a mother and/or father who is a United States citizen, was "declared" to be a United States citizen.

Because this section doesn't carry the words "natural-born" or "citizen at birth," this became an issue for Sen. John McCain when he ran for president in 2000. But that issue was resolved when it was found that McCain was considered a natural-born citizen under 8 USC 1401(c): "a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person.

If Obama meets the above criteria, then why has he still not produced a certifiably authentic birth certificate?

UNDISGUISED CONTEMPT

Selwyn Duke, in the American Thinker, writes, "Leftists...could attempt to change the Constitution so that it reflects their agenda, but this is a long, drawn-out, difficult process that requires, of all things, actual public support for your aims. And it's easier to change the courts - and install `ideological' justices who will impose left-wing orthodoxy from the bench - than the will of the subjects. Consider that liberals are ever trying to destroy tradition, as it stands in the way of progressivism. Consider that a consistent definition of liberalism - one that epitomizes the modern left (those progressives) - involves the desire to change the status quo. So what it means is that, by definition, a liberal who understands the Constitution cannot believe in it."

Aha! So that is why Obama told an NPR  radio interviewer in 2001 that the Warren Court did not "break free from the essential constraints" found in the Constitution and therefore one of the "tragedies" of the civil rights movement was that "the Supreme Court never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth..."

Upon hearing a tape of the interview, Ed Morrissey of CaptainsQuarters blog fame, "The government does not exist to determine the acceptable level of wealth of its individual citizens. For government to assume that role, it would have to end private property rights and assume all property belonged to the State. That is classic Marxism. Barack Obama complains that the Constitution is a `charter of negative liberties.' That's because the Constitution was intended as a limiting document, to curtail the power of the federal government vis-à-vis the states and the individual. Barack Obama wants to reverse that entirely. And that's radical change you'd better believe in, or else."

Rush Limbaugh also weighed in: "Barack Obama calls himself a `constitutional professor' or a `constitutional scholar.'  In truth, Barack Obama was an anti-constitutionalist professor. He studied the Constitution and he flatly rejected it.  He doesn't like the Constitution. He thinks it is flawed. Now I understand why he was so reluctant to wear the American flag lapel pin....he says that the Constitution `is a charter of negative liberties. This is nothing short of a condemnation of the Constitution, and he calls himself a professor. The greatest government, the freest society in the history of the world, and Professor Obama calls it a charter of negative liberties!  To me, ladies and gentlemen, the Constitution is a gift of God.  The Constitution is not a disappointment.  It's a blessing.  What kind of person does not understand the purpose and meaning of a document written by the greatest defenders of liberty the world has ever known? Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Washington, Hamilton - they created a charter of negative liberties?"

In the same radio interview, Obama said: "I think we can say that, uh, uh, the Constitution reflected a enormous blind spot in this culture that carries on until this day and -- and, uh, -- and, uh, that the framers had that same blind spot."

"This is how he views the Supreme Court," Limbaugh railed. "And he will have the power to populate it with people who believe in those very things. How is he going to place his hand on the Bible and swear that he, Barack Hussein Obama, will uphold the Constitution that he feels reflects the nation's fundamental flaw?"

It is now no wonder that Obama has refused to provide his birth certificate! He wants to circumvent the Constitution and, by so doing, "prove" that it's a fundamentally flawed document, worthy of the efforts he and his radical far-left acolytes will lead to challenge every Amendment in the Bill of Rights, including: freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the right to keep and bear arms, freedom of assembly, freedom to petition, and the prohibition against depriving any citizen of life, liberty, and property, et al.

THIS WAS THEIR FIRST STEP

In April of this year, a number of Obama's congressional supporters - including Gov. Claire McCaskill (D-MOi), Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY), and Sen. James Webb (D-VA) -proposed  and passed a Resolution (S.Res.511) entitled: Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

Duh.

This was the Resolution:

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States;
Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;
Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;
Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';
Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;
Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and
Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it
Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United Calendar No. 715110th CONGRESS2d SessionS. RES. 511RESOLUTIONRecognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.April 24, 2008. Reported without amendment States.
Just how dumb do McCaskill and Obama & Co. think the American people are? Here they attempt to create a blanket Resolution that says ALL foreign-born candidates are eligible for the U.S. presidency, when in fact McCain did not need this Resolution and neither did Bill Richardson when he ran for president this year. In fact, to my knowledge no presidential nominee in American history has ever needed a Resolution of this kind until Obama - who has still not produced a valid birth certificate! - entered the race.

So why this weird Resolution? Clearly so Obama could circumvent the Constitution he finds so distasteful.

According to Raymond S. Kraft, an attorney and writer: "The president, The Supreme Court justices, and all members of Congress, have taken an oath to defend and protect the Constitution and have an affirmative duty to protect the Constitution by doing whatever is necessary to insure that presidential (and congressional) candidates meet the Constitutional requirements for the offices they seek. It is a mandatory duty, and failure to do so violate their oaths of office. If they don't follow this oath in Obama's case, it will be the biggest swindle in American history, allowing Obama and the DNC to have concealed his true identity and lack of citizenship, thereby conning Democrats out of hundreds of millions of dollars of campaign contributions. If justice is served, dozens of `leading' Democrats should go to prison for fraud."

desertrose
Shadrach

Taken momentarily

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 11:24:15 PM »

Sorry noticed the post about his grandmother dying just before I clicked...

Has any one investigated this??

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd409.htm

Surely if it can be proven he was born in another country...then under your constitution....you can reverse the vote?? Too late for GWB senior....I met a guy who got chased out of Middle East...because he proved the government of the time only got "elected in" because they were using dead peoples names out of the cemetaries.....in USA you have to be born in the USA to be able to run for president???

Just some thoughts....

Be blessed and keep sweet ;o)
Chipper
Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

"For God so loved the World, that he gave....."

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 11:33:03 PM »

Hi desertrose:
I have seen so much..... yes he is...... no he's not... Shocked
if he was born in the U.S,A. he has nothing to hide and would be handing out his birth certificate to every Tom Dick and Harry...if he had nothing to hide.....so why all this ado......he must have something to hide....right? Huh

Great is Thy faithfulness O God my father. There is no shadow of turning with Thee.  Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not. As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be... GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.!
teachme
Shadrach

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 11:50:38 PM »

I agree he must have something to hide, he refuses to produce a ligitimate birth certificate. Why?
Supposedly his Kenyan grandmother says she was at his birth, in Kenya. 
trader_cheri
Old Skooler
Meshach

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 08:35:28 AM »

In America, our constitution states that a president must be born in this country.

Obama has NOT furnished a doctor signed vault stored Birth Certificate.  He has also locked up his college records, which would have shown his citizenship and where his financial aid came from. 

In the early 80's he visited Pakistan, however anyone with an American passport was NOT allowed entrance into that country.

His school records in Indonesia list him as being a citizen of that country.  If he had been born in Hawaii, he would have had to take an oath to regain his American citizenship when moving back here.  There is no record of that either.

The whole thing smells like dead fish.

"In the Old Testament, God did not look at the people, He examined the sacrifice."
Mike 99
Doulos
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 08:40:20 AM »

And what about the judge saying that a citizen cant vet him, it has to be by congress and congress won't do it I dont get it

Bondslave of Christ
Mike
Gal 1:10For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the bondslave of Christ.(KJV)
LionsforJESUS
Shadrach

Richard White
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 02:38:21 AM »

Proverbs 16:33
The lot is cast into the lap, but the decision is wholly of the Lord [even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him].

What is scary is that this could be the biggest hoax in history with Constitutional fraud that OBAMA has won etc.There is even more evidence on You tube about Obama's credibility.
I wonder if this will be more surpressed or will the shadows pull this off?
And now I wonder if that Bush thing will come true LOL.

List of obama Birth certificate fraud which may be banned soon.
http://www.youtube.com/re...p;aq=0&oq=obama+birth

Is it strange that his grandmother died just a day before the election?

And here is an interesting article already published on this site hmmm
Is he the NWO's choice really? Huh hmmm Possibly. Sad

Kenya: 'We Are Ready to Take White House,' Sing Kenyans
allAfrica.com

ALLAFRICA BLOG
5 November 2008
Posted to the web 5 November 2008

AllAfrica's Katy Gabel blogs from the birthplace of Barack Obama's father in western Kenya on the first responses to his historic victory. East African time is eight hours ahead of U.S. Eastern time.

7.54 am: A group of Kenyans, including relatives and neighbors, have gathered at the Obama homestead. A group of men and women in front of a television broadcasting breaking news from the U.S. are ululating and singing "we are ready to take the White House."

Nearby, a spit is being prepared for what is sure to be a huge feast later in the day.

7.23 am: "Obama has put Kenya... And the entire continent of Africa on the map," said Bishop Washington Ogonyo Ngede, announcing the results.

7.19 am: Obama's win was just announced. Song, dance and a sontabeipis parade started in a matter of seconds.
Relevant Links
East Africa
Kenya
United States, Canada and Africa

12 am East Africa Time: It's still early, but Kisumu residents are setting up for a late night of waiting for returns from the United States. A large screen has been installed in the city's largest public park, and MSNBC is available at a number of the city's bars and restaurants. I'm watching a muted footage from an American television station with a medley of locally-produced songs praising Obama. "Tomorrow will be somewhat chaotic," one bar patron tells me.

Hmmm I guess Americans really want to become Marxicans or amarxicans. Okay Christian be ready.

More fraud???

Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate confirmed
Pacific Business News (Honolulu)
http://www.bizjournals.co....html?f=et71&ana=e_du

The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed on Friday what Barack Obama has been saying all along: the presidential candidate was born in Honolulu.

“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate,” said Chiyome Fukino. “State law prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.”

Citing her statutory authority to oversee and maintain Hawaii’s vital records, Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

“No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii,” Fukino added.

Lingle, a Republican, has been campaigning on the Mainland for Obama’s opponent, Sen. John McCain of Arizona.

Obama, a Democratic senator from Illinois, was born Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu. He graduated high school at Punahou School in 1979.

Is this true or another cover up?

Letting God be GOD

RW
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 02:57:40 AM by LionsforJESUS » Logged

I have greatly rejoiced with you in our Lord Jesus Christ, because ye have followed the example of true love , and have accompanied, as became you, those who were bound in chains, the fitting ornaments of saints, and which are indeed the diadems of the true elect of God and our LORD JESUS. Polycarp.
teachme
Shadrach

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 05:48:07 PM »

coverup, document still not produced
LionsforJESUS
Shadrach

Richard White
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 01:49:34 AM »

coverup, document still not produced
True thus far. Again must continue to keep this alive so this hidden agenda to not tell the TRUTH will be explained and PROVEN to all. But also if this comes out strong etc. would it be wrong fo rmyself to imagine the riots etc etc. this would cause possibly? But I pray it still becomes a tumor until it is proven he is a real citizen. One suggestion to me was that HIS mother was native born thus making him as well like Mccain being born in Panama but Hmmm.
We shall see by DEC 4th. straightface

may the real truth come out soon.

RW

Pete
Daniel

"..so shall the coming of the Son of Man be..."

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 06:20:50 AM »

RW

Don't hold your breath.... 

As far as his mother being an American citizen, even if she was, they went to Indonesia and O was enrolled in school.  His records state he is an Indonesian citizen....  To become an Indonesian citizen, I believe, you have to renounce American (or other) citizenship.  So, O STILL has to naturalize to repatriate to the US...  Documents would clearly exist!

I still think his Harvard education records have been withheld because they list his citizenship as Indonesian...

TPTB pulled a coup and will not be letting the info out now!

My 2¢.

Peace,

Pete

Rev. 13:10  If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed.  Here is the perseverance and faith of the saints.

Frustrate the devil! Support Chinese missionaries through Asia Harvest
LionsforJESUS
Shadrach

Richard White
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2008, 12:58:02 AM »

RW

Don't hold your breath.... 

As far as his mother being an American citizen, even if she was, they went to Indonesia and O was enrolled in school.  His records state he is an Indonesian citizen....  To become an Indonesian citizen, I believe, you have to renounce American (or other) citizenship.  So, O STILL has to naturalize to repatriate to the US...  Documents would clearly exist!

I still think his Harvard education records have been withheld because they list his citizenship as Indonesian...

TPTB pulled a coup and will not be letting the info out now!

My 2¢.

Peace,

Pete
It is disgusting that if these accusations are all true and this blunder goes undone without a real explanation, what a truly sledge hammer in the face to our Fore Fathers, our soldiers and hero's of freedom throughout revolutionary history and America in general. I pray the LORD allows the TRUTH  to be told because as HE says clearly;
Mark 4:22
[ Things are hidden temporarily only as a means to revelation.] For there is nothing hidden except to be revealed, nor is anything [temporarily] kept secret except in order that it may be made known.

So let us pray it leaks out to where He has to resign. Could be that Biden planned on this hmmm. maybe wishful thinking on my part LOL

RW

LionsforJESUS
Shadrach

Richard White
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2008, 02:03:08 AM »

And looky here at our new Presidents plan?? And who will stand with the knowledge we have and not fight to put it out there and force the media to acknowledge Truth. hmmm Wishful thinking again? The article is insanely remarxist- able

July 20, 2008
Obama's Civilian National Security Force
By Lee Cary http://www.americanthinke...ilian_national_secur.html

Barack Obama's recent words to promote his image as Community Organizer in Chief were not about forming a paramilitary force of volunteer brown shirts. They were about turning America into one, giant, community organizer's sandbox at enormous cost to taxpayers.

Senator Obama was nearly 17 minutes into his July 2 speech (yet another one where naming Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was required) in Colorado Springs, Colorado when he deviated from his pre-released script and performed without the teleprompter net saying,

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." (emphasis added)

The immediate context for that amazing statement was a preview of parts of his plan to vastly expand community service opportunities for Americans of nearly all ages. He said,

"People of all ages, stations, and skills will be asked to serve."

The range of his community service initiatives was outlined in an earlier American Thinker article. In his campaign document entitled "The Blueprint for Change: Barack Obama's Plan For America," Obama's "Service" section runs a close second to "Education" in complexity.  But, with his Colorado Springs' statement, it grabbed first place in its projected costs to taxpayers. Obama did the cost projection himself.

He plans to double the Peace Corps' budget by 2011, and expand AmeriCorps, USA Freedom Corps, VISTA, YouthBuild Program, and the Senior Corps.  Plus, he proposes to form a Classroom Corps, Health Corps, Clean Energy Corps, Veterans Corps, Homeland Security Corps, Global Energy Corps, and a Green Jobs Corps.  Here a corps - there a corps - everywhere a corps corps.

So it made sense in Colorado Springs when he said his call to community service "will be a central cause of my presidency."  He couldn't be clearer in signaling his intentions, including a Social Investment Fund Network to link local non-profits with the federal government.

The entire plan is breathtaking in its scope. But it does not, as at least one internet writer has suggested, portend a "giant police force." It would be easier to rebut if it did.  As it is, it's silly stuff born of naively fanciful dreams.

Senator Obama aims to tap into the already active volunteerism of millions of Americans and recruit them to become cogs in a gigantic government machine grinding out his social re-engineering agenda. It's Orwellian-like, with a novice social activist's mentality at the helm. In his speech he said,

"Now I know what the cynics will say. I've heard from them all my life."

Has he? Well, given his absence of noteworthy community organizational achievements, perhaps he might have done more listening to the "cynics" for constructive criticism.

It seems clear that he meant to say, in effect, that the security of the nation is as dependent on its unarmed community service providers as it is on its armed military personnel. Even the nomenclature "corps," as in Peace Corps, carries a martial connotation as does the name, Salvation Army. His point: national security begins with civilians. It's a message like the one America's home front heard throughout World War II.  Except in his case, he means to marshal volunteers for social service and economic equality while saving the environment.

"Because the future of our nation depends on the soldier at Fort Carson, but is also depends on the teacher in East LA, the nurse in Appalachia, the after-school worker in New Orleans..."

That is, of course, true. But ultimate national security requires someone to carry, and, if necessary, discharge a deadly weapon with intent to kill. This is something teachers, nurses and after-school workers are typically unaccustomed to doing as part of their service obligations.   

Voters haven't paid much attention to his "Service" plan because the old news media has ignored it. That will likely continue, even though Obama attached an approximate price tag to it in Colorado Springs. When Obama said that the "civilian national security force" would be just as "well-funded" as the Armed Forces, he stepped squarely into the giant sandbox and played with the big numbers. As the late Carl Sagan said, "billions and billions" of dollars.  Here's how.

The FY 2008 Department of Defense (DoD) budget is about $482 billion.  Obama has announced his intentions to cut "tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending," including $9 billion per month spent in Iraq and expenditures for the missile defense system, while increasing the force size of the Army and Marine Corps.

Let's imagine "tens of billions" in cuts eventually adds up to a whopping $150 billion. That would be a near one-third cut in defense spending, taking the DoD budget down to $332 billion. Even in such an extreme case of DoD budget reduction, for his "civilian national security force" to be "just as well-funded" would mean funding his community service initiatives at an equivalent $332 billion.

Consequently, another $332 billion in addition to the Pentagon's reduced budget of $332 billion equals a net increase of $182 billion in the annual federal budget, assuming we sponge-up the already existing expenditures for the relatively meager, by comparison, existing service programs he plans to expand.  That's $182,000,000,000 in new federal monies, and that means higher taxes.

In his entire life, Senator Obama has never managed an organization larger than a Senate staff, or that of a law school publication. And, he's never operated a for-profit business or been responsible for any profit center within one.  So, while words matter to Senator Obama, it's not clear if math means anything to him at all.   

Note: the author has experience in community organizing. For example, he organized one of the earliest Meals-on-Wheels programs in Illinois, in continuous service for over 30 years. He trained over a hundred Illinois non-profit organizations to resettle Vietnamese Refugees. He assembled three dozen congregations and a synagogue in a mid-sized Texas town to provide emergency assistance to low-income citizens, in continuous operation for 25 years. He was an expert witness at a Texas Senate hearing when legislation forming the state's Commission on Human Rights was being drafted.

Interesting once again. I hate cover ups. hammerhead

Our GOD is Sovereign and will reveal all Truth and already has.

RW
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 07:59:50 AM by SoftTouch » Logged

Daisy
Daniel

IN thee O Lord do I put my trust

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2008, 09:08:09 AM »

Voters haven't paid much attention to his "Service" plan because the old news media has ignored it. That will likely continue, even though Obama attached an approximate price tag to it in Colorado Springs. When Obama said that the "civilian national security force" would be just as "well-funded" as the Armed Forces, he stepped squarely into the giant sandbox and played with the big numbers. As the late Carl Sagan said, "billions and billions" of dollars.  Here's how.

faint

Now what happening would make the majority of people in the US beg for this ASAP?

Of course this national security force would pledge allegiance to the president!

Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Pages: [1] 2 Next Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout