Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2017, 12:51:43 PM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Welcome to Eastwood's All New World of Prophecy!
Please read the Message marked Read Me FIRST...

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  World of Prophecy
| |-+  Exposé - Where Satan's Best Tricks are Exposed
| | |-+  The New Age Infiltration of The Church
« previous next »
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The New Age Infiltration of The Church  (Read 5620 times)
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2008, 06:33:38 PM »

WWp.......Are  you  going  to  take  the  CHIP  when it  comes  out,  That  no  man  can  Buy,  Sell,  Trade,   without  it.....Do  you  believe  in  it  at  all?HuhHuh
WaywardProphet
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2008, 11:56:40 AM »

Hmmm, a long time ago I began attending a church "Church of Our Savior" that as close to home. They had a good rector, good sermons based on NT and OT, Bible study a couple of nights a week, hymn sings after Sat night church suppers. The congregation was mostly made of of older people.

The pastor retired and a new one was announced. I went ot the instalment serice and right away got a suspicious feeling.  now mind you, I was no gianmt of the faith, was actually going through a period where I was very angry with God, bubt felt a need to get reconnected.

During here installent they have native american drummers and pagan nature worshippers with as much talk about the goddesss as God.

After the installation things seemed to settle into more traditional Christian faith, but tehn during announcements she mentioned that all were welcome, that your Buddhist, Hindu, New Age, Wiccan brethren were welcome since all paths lead to God.

After the service during coffee hour I approached her, "I'm really not comfortable with what you are preaching here. Look I'm no one to judge, I'm one helluva nasty sinner, but isn't this supposed to be a Christian house of worship? What's with the goddess and pagan stuff, that doesn't belong here"

Her response was a shurring off that I was being bigoted and all are welcome, I stopped attending since every service 3 was like susbsisting on a spiritual Big Mac and fries. Most of the older members also stopped attending....she did not like me

I've also see similar in other churches I attended, Baptist, Luterhan, Catholic, Methodist, etc.....not all of them mind you but enough where even I noticed something nmot quite right. And I also attended a few raging Bible churches, Evangelical and Pentacostal churches, Assemblies'o God, and there seemed to be this health and wealth message, come to our spirit filled church and God will smite all thine enemies and you'll grow rich.

This omwan I knew was in the Assemblies of God, dragging me to a few services, "they preach the world of GOd here"

The fisrst service I remember the preacher during the serming talking about members of his flock being in a bidding war over a piece of land with a non believing family, and that Christ would vanquish the enemies of God and reward the house and land to the family in his congregation. And the air was filled with hearty AMEN's. I thought there was something wrong about this, but who am I

The last service i went to with her was when the preacher was slaying people in the Spirit, slapping them on the forehead, them falling down convulsing, thenn he got to me barking into the microphone, "S-a-t-a-n begone, he whacked me in the head 2-3-4 times "s-a-t-a-n". I never returned. There was something just too slick about him, reminded me of watching some of the big TeeVee Evangelists.

I've recently begun attending a non denominational Evalgelical church, yes totally Scriptural based and every one of his sermons, leaves me with a lot of my own issues to ponder. They have an active ministry to the homeless, along with good and clothing, healing ministry for people with AIDS, particularly children  I sense a tight feeling  of community, also try to attned the early Sat morning, men's breakfast and Bible study.

Where many other churches I have sampled are almost empty on Sunday morning, every service I've attended is a full house.

WP
Mike 99
Doulos
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2008, 01:11:24 PM »

Quote from: WaywardProphet
The last service i went to with her was when the preacher was slaying people in the Spirit, slapping them on the forehead, them falling down convulsing, thenn he got to me barking into the microphone, "S-a-t-a-n begone, he whacked me in the head 2-3-4 times "s-a-t-a-n". I never returned. There was something just too slick about him, reminded me of watching some of the big TeeVee Evangelists.

Bro Ray..I can see that you have spiritual eyes (Discernment) 
I praise God that you can see through these false teachers.

Quote from: WaywardProphet
I've recently begun attending a non denominational Evalgelical church, yes totally Scriptural based and every one of his sermons, leaves me with a lot of my own issues to ponder. They have an active ministry to the homeless, along with good and clothing, healing ministry for people with AIDS, particularly children  I sense a tight feeling  of community, also try to attned the early Sat morning, men's breakfast and Bible study.
group hug Cross
Keep on Keeping on  thumbs up

Jesus Loves You Praise the Lord Bless You hug2

YBIC
Mike

Bondslave of Christ
Mike
Gal 1:10For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the bondslave of Christ.(KJV)
WaitWatchPray
Old Skooler
Abednego

Holding heavenly citizenship

« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2008, 11:08:54 AM »

WWp.......Are  you  going  to  take  the  CHIP  when it  comes  out,  That  no  man  can  Buy,  Sell,  Trade,   without  it.....Do  you  believe  in  it  at  all?HuhHuh

NO, Summer ... I do not intend to take the chip and I do very much believe in Jesus Christ.  What did I do that would make you believe otherwise?

jma/WWP

One of these days
Gonna see the hand that took the nails for me
One of these days
Gonna hold the key to the mansion built for me
One of these days
Gonna walk the streets of gold that were paved for me
One of these days
I'm gonna see my Savior face to face
One of these days
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2008, 11:30:07 AM »

NO, Summer ... I do not intend to take the chip and I do very much believe in Jesus Christ.  What did I do that would make you believe otherwise?

jma/WWP

Sis, I think that was just a Typo.  I believe Summer was talking to Wayward Prophet and meant to type in WP Wink

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.   Luke 21:36
WaitWatchPray
Old Skooler
Abednego

Holding heavenly citizenship

« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2008, 02:14:33 PM »

Oh.  Sorry.  Never mind.   Wink

jma

One of these days
Gonna see the hand that took the nails for me
One of these days
Gonna hold the key to the mansion built for me
One of these days