Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 21, 2018, 08:01:55 PM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Guests need not register to take part in the Guest Lounge... you can ask anything anonymously there.
Guests can read, but not post in, most other forums.

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  World of Prophecy
| |-+  Conspiratorium - The Rise of the New World Order
| | |-+  WILL THE FUTURE BE HUMAN
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WILL THE FUTURE BE HUMAN  (Read 68 times)
Daisy
Daniel

the Kingdom of Heaven is like...

« on: January 26, 2018, 03:47:30 PM »

Listen to Rick Wiles of TRUNEWS report on day 2 at the World Economic Forum 2018 in Davos about Yuval Harai Israeli Historian. The session was quite a chilling report off the charts to hear and consider.

"Will the Future be Human"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaZOpWWJP84

Found this supporting information on Yuval

https://forward.com/news/...redicts-homo-sapiens-end/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuval_Noah_Harari

Data and algorithms are the future they have planned. The human brain is to be hacked. Human beings replaced by Bio- machinery and split into species! They (TPTB) will know everything about you by an AI algorithm in a constant steam of data. The gateway for implementation of the plan is healthcare.

Father in Heaven save us from this evil plan in Jesus Name.

Flower Ears

Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
Looking for that blessed hope,
                            and the glorious appearing of the great God
                                                             and our Saviour Jesus Christ Tit 2:13
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 06:16:09 PM »

Do you remember the  Song >>>>In   the  year  20/20   if  man can  Survive , And  be  alive,,,  /   Everyone  knows/.  But  no one  can  stop  it,,, Huh.
   We  may have  2 more  yrs  left  at  best,, duh 

Caretaker
Old Greybeard Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 03:44:41 AM »

Do you remember the  Song >>>>In   the  year  20/20   if  man can  Survive , And  be  alive,,,  /   Everyone  knows/.  But  no one  can  stop  it,,, Huh.
   We  may have  2 more  yrs  left  at  best,, duh 

God bless you Bro!!!

I remember that old song, In The Year 2525, and it was hot on the jute box the summer of 1969, and a one hit wonder for Zager and Evans.

In the Year 2525
Zager and Evans
In the year 2525, if man is still alive
If woman can survive, they may find
In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
Everything you think, do and say
Is in the pill you took today
In the year 4545
You ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you
In the year 5555
Your arms hangin' limp at your sides
Your legs got nothin' to do
Some machine's doin' that for you
In the year 6565
You won't need no husband, won't need no wife
You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube
In the year 7510
If God's a coming, He oughta make it by then
Maybe He'll look around Himself and say
Guess it's time for the judgment day
In the year 8510
God is…

The promise of the world's value system for humanity is darkness at best.

God's promise for the Believer is Glorious and filled with light!!!

1 Thess. 4:
14: For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15: For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18: Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Rev. 20:
4: And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

John saw thrones and they sat upon them, AND HE SAW the souls of them who had been beheaded and they lived and reigned.

The dead in Christ whom the Lord brings with Him, and we which are alive and remain caught-up to EVER be with the Lord!!!!!

5: But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6: Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

THE SECOND RESURRECTION:

11: And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12: And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13: And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15: And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

There are no LIVING before the Great White Throne!!!!!!

None of the Righteous Dead in Christ before the Great White Throne!!!!

John 14:
2: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3: And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

A servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 01:09:09 PM »

Thank you for  that  Bro Caretaker,,, Smiley Glad to  see you around ./   Bless you, Wink
Caretaker
Old Greybeard Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 01:38:19 PM »

Thank you for  that  Bro Caretaker,,, Smiley Glad to  see you around ./   Bless you, Wink

God bless you too Bro.

A servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout