Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2017, 03:24:43 PM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Welcome to Eastwood's All New World of Prophecy!
Please read the Message marked Read Me FIRST...

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  World of Prophecy
| |-+  The Original Eastwood's World of Prophecy Forum
| | |-+  The rider of the white horse
« previous next »
Pages: Prev 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The rider of the white horse  (Read 359 times)
menas
Old Skooler
WoP Regular

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2017, 05:32:52 AM »

So nice to hear from you again, dear old greybeared elder.

Just for the record, expanding on what I wrote in the begining of the thread, imho the second rider also came out riding on April 16, Easter Sunday (this year both catholic and orthodox coincided), after the Turkish referendum.

Time will tell if my thoughts are correct and it all depends on whether this guy indeed brings about the global conflict between Islam and the rest of the world.

However the verse looks so relevant. The red horse (vehicle) of ottoman militarism/caliphate, and a rider convinced that is the chosen caliph from alah, brandishing the curved sword of islam in his venture to conquer the world and slaughter the infidels.

The events that transpired in holland before the referendum clearly showed how easy it is for him to provoke a total confrontation within every european and even global city. His army of turkish immigrants is spread allover and they could very easily be joined by every sunni, now that they are almost convinced that he should be their true leader in this great war against the crusaders as he declares.

Love you all. Either these things come to pass or not, it is irrelevant. In both cases I pray that all our true brothers and sisters are kept safe and faithful by our Lord Jesus Christ
menas
Old Skooler
WoP Regular

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2017, 10:36:59 AM »

P.S.

It is highly likely that the whole confrontation will have as a starting point a turkish attack/provocation against Cyprus and/or Greece that will result in a declaration of war between us and Turkey. From then on it will spread allover. In June drilling for natural gas begins in Cyprus and turkey is adamantly against this and claims intervention.

I do not think that a full blown war WILL indeed take place between us and Turkey even if a war is officially declared. I do no believe that we are er dogan's primary concern. Europe (crudares) and Israel are his main focus since a war with either of the two (both probably in due time) can boost him greatly in the hearts and minds of sunni islam, towards the crown of the caliphate.

It is interesting to have a look into what "the caliph" means for sunni muslims. It is useful to note that the position is not only political but mostly religious. The caliph is the elect of alah, his voice among the people, one that should be worshipped as a man-god. They even consider that prayers should not be made facing mecca once the caliph arrives but towards wherever he is. Er dog an has made many moves so far on important dates for sunni prophecies and on specific places. Like the following

http://shoebat.com/2017/0...e-book-of-the-apocalypse/

(shoebat claims that erdogan and his whole ottoman project is actually the reign of the beast, claiming that he is the AC. Obviously I do not support this idea since the rider of the red horse cannot also be the AC. But the info on the visit and the symbolisms of his actions seem truly legit and useful)

Just some more thoughts, in the only place that I can share them.

Daisy
Daniel

the Kingdom of Heaven is like...

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2017, 01:20:28 PM »

Interesting considerations.

Have been watching Turkey and Erdogan for years.

As his guards attacked American protestors on American soil, I had chills looking at his face observing the ruckus in the vids. I personally find this outrageous!

https://www.washingtonpos...c/?utm_term=.1565213ebba7

How will Trump respond to Erdogan as a Middle East partner?

http://www.jpost.com/Isra...claim-to-Jerusalem-490217

I have always wondered how long the Lord will allow the mosque of abomination stand in Jerusalem

Menas,  have you heard of the movie "The Promise"? Here is an article and trailer of the film.

https://www.theguardian.c...ale-toronto-film-festival

Blessings to you   Flower Ears

Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
Looking for that blessed hope,
                            and the glorious appearing of the great God
                                                             and our Saviour Jesus Christ Tit 2:13
menas
Old Skooler
WoP Regular

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2017, 05:00:51 PM »

Interesting considerations.

Have been watching Turkey and Erdogan for years.

As his guards attacked American protestors on American soil, I had chills looking at his face observing the ruckus in the vids. I personally find this outrageous!

https://www.washingtonpos...c/?utm_term=.1565213ebba7

How will Trump respond to Erdogan as a Middle East partner?

http://www.jpost.com/Isra...claim-to-Jerusalem-490217

I have always wondered how long the Lord will allow the mosque of abomination stand in Jerusalem

Menas,  have you heard of the movie "The Promise"? Here is an article and trailer of the film.

Blessings to you   Flower Ears

Haven't heard of the movie.
Have heard a lot about the armenian genocide though .
A few years later there was another pogrom against greeks in turkey. Mass slaughters and forceful depopulation from all of Constantinople and Asian Minor cities. Smyrna, Efessos, Philadelphia. All Greeks became refugees or were killed.

Sis, we Greeks know turks, ottomans, islam, very very well. We were enslaved to them for 400 years, up until less than a century ago. Many thousands in these years were martyred for their christian faith, because they refused to convert. Just like it takes place with christians in isis or taliban lands today. What you saw of them, five bouncers kicking a fallen down woman  in the face, is what happens everyday in turkey during the past few years, whenever anyone protests against the supreme leader. It is also precisely what was happening all the days of their former empire years.

We know the beast they can and will become once/whenever they have the necessary power. Muslim turks. Ottomans. History has shown again and again what they are made of. The question is whether their caliph thinks that his time of power is now.

Blessings to you too

BettyLouise
Shadrach

« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 11:07:24 PM »

Do you think Erdgon is the anti-Christ?
Betty
menas
Old Skooler
WoP Regular

« Reply #25 on: Today at 12:34:11 AM »

Do you think Erdgon is the anti-Christ?
Betty

No, no way.

Just the rider of the second horse. The red one, who will provoke a global massacre.
BettyLouise
Shadrach

« Reply #26 on: Today at 11:50:34 AM »

Thank you.
Betty
Pages: Prev 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout