Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 08:02:39 AM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Registration is Required to post, but it is always FREE and as PRIVATE as you'd like it to be.
We're as paranoid as you are! You're safe with us.

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  Prayer For Everyone
| |-+  Prayer Requests, Praise Reports, and Personal Testimonies (Moderator: White Tiger)
| | |-+  For Suzannae White Tiger
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: For Suzannae White Tiger  (Read 867 times)
Caretaker
Old Greybeard Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

« on: January 10, 2017, 05:29:44 AM »

Posted from her Mom:

Helen R Camp is feeling sad.
8 mins ·

My daughter Suzanne, who was released from the Paris, Tx hospital a few days ago, has been rushed to the hospital in Dallas. Apparently her stomach is no longer able to process her potassium medication. (As many of you know, she has suffered chronic pain for about 8 to 9 years from Rhuematoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, & Inflamed stomach syndrome.) Now time is of the essence, as the hospital there is scrambling to put together a large team of Drs. to operate and remove her stomach. I am asking all of you Prayer Warriors to pray for Suzanne, and the team of Doctors. Her life is hanging in the balance, and she is fighting for her life!!!!! I will keep you informed, as I get more information. God bless you, and thanks.

A servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Daisy
Daniel

the Kingdom of Heaven is like...

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 05:53:04 PM »

thanks for posting CT.  hug2

Praying for our suffering sister in Christ, In Jesus name, please Father watch over and heal your daughter. Strengthen endurance and the good fight within in her and spread your comforter of understanding peace. Lord please open her eyes to see your footsteps in every decision. Please also Father minister to the needs of this family and grant them all increasing faith. thank you Father for your mercy and goodness and for the sweet sister we love. Amen

Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
Looking for that blessed hope,
                            and the glorious appearing of the great God
                                                             and our Saviour Jesus Christ Tit 2:13
BettyLouise
Meshach

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:01:55 AM »

Happy to pray for Suzanne.
Betty
Caretaker
Old Greybeard Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 01:53:35 PM »

Helen R Camp
7 mins ·

UPDATE: PRAISE THE LORD, and THE POWER OF PRAYER!!! The Drs. have indeed discovered the reason why Suzanne's body wasn't retaining the correct level of potassium. With the help of 2 medications, she will be doing a whole lot better now. She expects to be released from the hospital either Sunday or Monday. Looking forward to knowing she is back home, and feeling so much better. Praise The Lord! <3 ....... Meantime, her son Nicholas will be working all weekend, on 12 hour shifts, so I will be dog-sitting their pet dog, Corky for a few days. Here at my apartment. Looking forward to it. He's an indoor dog that requires being walked on a regular basis. ..............Thanks again to all of the Prayer Warriors who have been praying this entire week. Your prayers and our family's, have been answered. Thank you all so very much! God bless each and every one of you!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank You Lord!!!!!!

A servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
BettyLouise
Meshach

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 03:06:56 PM »

Thank you got the update.  Will be praying.
Betty
Barry
Global Moderator
Abednego

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 08:12:38 AM »

Very good news!  praise

For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness. 2Samuel22:29
White Tiger
Christian Eschatologist
Global Moderator
Daniel

https://www.facebook.com/
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 11:23:19 AM »

Hi everyone... I'm back and thanks for everyone's prayers! I'm so sorry for my Mom giving out false information from the beginning! First of all I was NOT rushed to the hospital... John and I drove all the way to Dallas to Baylor because it's a big hospital and I knew they could help me better than any other hospital! Second there was no mention of me getting a stomach surgery while I was there or so much as putting a team of doctors together so I can get it!  While I was in the hospital the first thing they were trying to do was bring my potassium up... they notice I wasn't eating and asked why  and I told them I nauseated all the time and sometimes get sick to my stomach! They also discovered that I needed to be treated for IBS and fluid retention... so then they they realize that the combination of what I was going through at home was knocking my potassium down! So they had to figure out the right dosage of each one of the medications to avoid my potassium from coming down again! However the doctor did tell me that I do need to have the bariatric surgery as soon as possible it will fix all these problems I have! He also said too much potassium can cause me to go into cardiac arrest.... low potassium can cause me to go into cardiac arrest! All the around this is a dangerous situation! The sooner I can get the surgery the better it is for me... my stomach is really messed up... just because the surgery is a bariatric my insurance won't cover it! I'm not getting it for weight loss reasons... although it will help me tremendously in that department...lol  I'm needing it to save my life! Anyways if anyone would like to make any kind of a donation towards my surgery... I have an account set up at the clinic... I've been trying to raise money to pay for the surgery and I only owe $2,900.00 left on it! The number is 1-214-838-7171 and just give them my name Suzanne Jimenez!  Smiley

white tiger

Did you never run for shelter in a storm, and find fruit which you expected not? Did you never go to God for safeguard, driven by outward storms, and there find unexpected fruit?

—John Owen
Daisy
Daniel

the Kingdom of Heaven is like...

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 04:55:55 PM »

((((((( white tiger )))))))  I am so glad to hear you are home! May the Lord bless your path of healing and bring it to bear much fruit in your life and for the saints who love and help you, for His glory, in Jesus name.

hug2 Praise God Jesus shofar JESUS thank you Amen

Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
Looking for that blessed hope,
                            and the glorious appearing of the great God
                                                             and our Saviour Jesus Christ Tit 2:13
White Tiger
Christian Eschatologist
Global Moderator
Daniel

https://www.facebook.com/
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 08:40:55 PM »

Thank you Daisy!  Flower Ears

Need lots of prayers for the coming days ahead with no money coming in since John didn't work last week there won't be a check! Sad John didn't want to leave me all alone almost 200 miles away from home and I didn't want him to leave either! During the time I was in the hospital I kept telling John not to worry people know I'm in the hospital and they know you're with me and not working... people will pull through for us with help! God is with us, have faith! I never seen John so calm before in my life and so relaxed! He was like a totally different person! He was having faith but now he's afraid we're in big trouble! I don't have the money for my meds from Caremark... I already owe them over $80 and then it will cost me to get the ones I do need! I'm running out of Synthroid pretty fast! Some of my RA meds are ready to be shipped but they're on hold because they're expecting me to pay the $80 some dollars I owe first and then I have to pay to copay these others! Oh well! I have CB Auto calling saying we're a month behind paying on the pick up but they were suppose to have done the deferment back in November after the first time I was in the hospital... I thought it was done over the phone and then in December when I found out that it wasn't... they were suppose to have sent forms for us to fill out and faxed back to them but they never did send them! So now I have to call them tomorrow but I'm betting they just want the money!  We can't afford to lose the pick up... it's our only vehicle that we have that can get us to the doctors and to the  right hospitals! I really don't know what God's plan is for me and John! I still feel like something great is suppose to happen for us this year! I can feel it in my heart and I'm hanging on to that faith! I'm not giving up! I feel like I'm going through the biggest test of all... You know how you have the end of the semester test in school or the end of the year test? It feels kind of like that... LOL  So please pray that I can pass the test! Pray that miraculously money will appear and I'll be able to buy groceries, pay for meds, and pay for whatever else I need! Thank you and God bless!  hug Cross Cross Cross hug2 Bless You angel

white tiger

Did you never run for shelter in a storm, and find fruit which you expected not? Did you never go to God for safeguard, driven by outward storms, and there find unexpected fruit?

—John Owen
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout