Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 01:47:33 PM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Registration is Required to post, but it is always FREE and as PRIVATE as you'd like it to be.
We're as paranoid as you are! You're safe with us.

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Breaking News
| | |-+  Breaking NEWS for the persecuted
« previous next »
Pages: Prev 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Breaking NEWS for the persecuted  (Read 23284 times)
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2012, 09:44:00 PM »

I just found this linked to on Facebook Sad

http://jesus-loves-you.org/?p=6250
SHOCKING NEWS: Saudi Grand Mufti Calls For “Destruction of All Churches”!

In horrifying news from the Middle East, the highest religious official in Saudi Arabia has declared that Christianity can not be tolerated on the Arabian Peninsula. The International Business Times reports that Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, the grand mufti, proclaimed it “necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.” This shocking pronouncement appears to be a case of fundamentalist one upmanship in the region. Recently Kuwait, Saudi Arabia’s neighbor, put a ban on the construction of all non-Muslim places of worship.

The Grand Mufti, who is the head of the Supreme Council of Islamic Scholars, quoted the Prophet Mohammed who said that the Arabian Peninsula is to exist under only one religion. Christian churches are already banned in Saudi Arabia, so his statement seems to be pressuring neighboring countries to destroy churches there. This decree has enraged Christians across the region and raised fears that churches will come under attack from civilians, regardless of whether the governments mandate their destruction.

Please take a moment to pray for all the Christians in the Middle East. For centuries they have remained steadfast against this kind of intolerance. Pray that this terrible declaration does not get acted upon. Pray for wisdom in the leaders of these Middle Eastern countries, that they may realize the error of attacking the Christian minority. And thank God for the freedom of worship that we so often take for granted.

Get more information about this terrible turn of events from the International Business Times: 
http://www.ibtimes.com/ar...es-arabian-peninsular.htm

I know we don't normally quote the entire article, but this was so short and I'm sure there's more info on the last link of the quote...

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.   Luke 21:36
Daisy
Daniel

IN thee O Lord do I put my trust

« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2012, 09:58:01 PM »

Wow, I have just read this article before coming to your post.

http://www.christianpost....on-of-all-churches-71506/

Top Saudi Religious Official Calls for 'Destruction of All Churches'

Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, the highest official of religious law in the Sunni country, reportedly declared this week that it is "necessary to destroy all the churches" in the region, implying that no other religion besides Islam will be tolarated on the Arabian Peninsula -- as there are currently no churches in Saudi Arabia.

praying

Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2012, 10:22:11 PM »

Q>as there are currently no churches in Saudi Arabia/uq

YA   Only  Ugly  Camels.. laughter.
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2012, 08:28:56 AM »

http://www.prisonplanet.c...tive-put-on-fbi-list.html 

We  fight  not  against  flesh *****    But  against  Principalitys       

« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 09:05:30 AM by summer » Logged
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #184 on: March 25, 2012, 04:02:55 PM »

OO!!  God!!...  I  had  to put  this here*  Jest to  darn  funie/ laughing whoopie Whoohoo
...http://news.cnet.com/8301...e/?tag=mncol;mlt_related/

I am  convenced  now  the  Human  Race  is  lost,  Well  at least  90%  of  it,, ROTF

Were  is  the  spaceship /. Paranoid  I  Gots  to get  out  of  here* Paranoid
Daisy
Daniel

« Reply #185 on: March 29, 2012, 08:24:04 PM »

Praise God, He has a plan!

Youcef Nadarkhani Still Alive; Execution Reports Prove False
Photo of Iranian Pastor's 'Hanging' Circulating on Internet Causes Confusion, Alarm

http://www.christianpost....eports-prove-false-72125/

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #186 on: March 29, 2012, 10:33:24 PM »

Thanks  for  that sis /..                 I  had  in  my  mind  he  was  dead  and  gone****
  Jest  darn  rite  strange?. duh
Daisy
Daniel

« Reply #187 on: September 12, 2012, 11:43:42 AM »

Father, may all the world see the Glory of your Son.

http://www.christianpost....released-from-jail-81291/

Youcef Nadarkhani, the Iranian pastor who captured the hearts of millions as he stood firm in his faith while facing execution, has been acquitted of apostasy.

Two organizations that have closely been monitoring the case and have sources in Iran reported Saturday that Nadarkhani, who went on trial early Saturday, has been released from prison and is at home with his family.

"Thank you to everyone that has supported me with your prayers," Nadarkhani said, according to Present Truth Ministries.

Though acquitted of apostasy, the Iranian pastor was found guilty of evangelizing Muslims. He was sentenced to three years imprisonment but was released because he already served this time.
read entire article at link

summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2013, 09:37:04 AM »

New post on Joel C. Rosenberg's Blog..............http://flashtrafficblog.w...ds-of-40-churches-burned/

Violence out of control in Egypt. Over 700 dead. Upwards of 40 churches burned.
by joelcrosenberghttp://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/violence-out-of-control-in-egypt-over-700-dead-upwards-of-40-churches-burned/
Map of attacks on Egyptian Christians (USA Today graphic),
Map of attacks on Egyptian Christians (USA Today graphic),

(Schroon Lake, New York) -- More than 700 people have been killed this week in violence on the streets of Egypt as Muslim Brotherhood forces battle with the Egyptian military for control. At the same time, the Brotherhood has unleashed attacks on Egyptian Christians. Some reports say at least 25 churches have been torched, while at least one report puts the number at more than 40 churches.

Forgive me for not being more prompt on reporting on this. I've been on vacation this week in the Adirondack Mountains with my family, teaching at the Word of Life Inn & Family Camp.

Here is a summary of the latest developments. I'll report more when I get back to Washington tomorrow. I also hope to do a podcast on the situation in Egypt very soon. In the meantime, please be praying for peace and stability, and pray for courage and boldness for the believers in Egypt during this horrific time.

"Egypt's capital descended into chaos Friday as vigilantes at neighborhood checkpoints battled Muslim Brotherhood-led protesters denouncing the ouster of President Mohammed Morsi and a deadly crackdown," reports the Associated Press. "The fiercest street clashes Cairo has seen in more than two years of turmoil left at least 82 people dead, including 10 policemen."

"The sight of residents firing at one another marked a dark turn in the conflict, as civilians armed with pistols and assault rifles fought protesters taking part in what the Muslim Brotherhood called a "Day of Rage" — ignited by anger at security forces for clearing two sit-in demonstrations Wednesday that sparked nationwide clashes," AP noted. "Military helicopters circled overhead as residents furious with the Brotherhood protests pelted marchers with rocks and glass bottles. The two sides also fired on one another, sparking running street battles throughout the capital's residential..
 ........ Every one  knows/.  No  one  can  stop it..Its  Called>    "Prophecy"
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:50:45 AM by summer » Logged
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2013, 12:16:30 AM »

Originally posted by Sis Daisy (I messed up trying to split the thread)

Article from Christian Today:

Nigeria: The deadliest place to be a Christian
http://au.christiantoday....cledir/print.htm?id=15339

According to the article Nigeria holds the 2012 world distinction for killing 70% (over 900) Christians in the world just because they are Christian, with about 128 this year. In this country it is Islam against Christian.

Please pray.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.   Luke 21:36
Barry
Global Moderator
Abednego

« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2014, 04:15:40 PM »

5-year-old Christian boy cut in half by ISIS

http://www.wnd.com/2014/0...-boy-cut-in-half-by-isis/

The images of atrocities by Muslim fighters in Iraq – and Syria – against their soldier and civilian enemies have been have circulating for some time already. There have been reports, many documented in images and even videos, of ISIS crucifixions, executions, mass burials, and worse.

But now Americans collectively are being left gasping by a flood of new reports and photographs depicting such horrors being inflicted on children.

-more at link-

For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness. 2Samuel22:29
Pages: Prev 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout