Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 09:34:21 AM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Guests need not register to take part in the Guest Lounge... you can ask anything anonymously there.
Guests can read, but not post in, most other forums.

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  The Guest Lounge
| | |-+  old strange movie: The Giant Behemoth
« previous next »
Pages: Prev 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: old strange movie: The Giant Behemoth  (Read 2306 times)
Harrison
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 06:07:01 AM »

Posted picture of supposed "fossil hat" -
Not convincing at all.  Felt does not "fossilize". 
You can provide independent test data confirming this to be "fossilized" material?? - Can you?? I doubt it.

Quote “CARETAKER”:
“Nobody mentioned belly-button lint.   The King James original is:
“Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.  ”

That is feature specific. 

Nope Harrison is is location specific when read in the proper context and understanding of the language used.  "

“Cuz you says so” , apparently??…. . Very weak argument  I’m afraid. 

Quote “CARETAKER”:
“Macro-evolution is pure theory taught as scientific fact in the classroom.  The proponents are desperate to find evidence to support the religion of origins in which they have placed their faith and trust, even going so far as to provide a pigs tooth as "evidence" of the missing link.  Macro-evolution the religion of atheism is false science and with neither substance nor evidence. ”

Empty rhetoric.  You can blow all the hot air you want, to no avail, as neither atheism nor evolution are technically “religions” in any sense.

True – atheism addresses a theological issue at its’ core, but evolution does not.

Nobody provided a “pig’s tooth” as “evidence” of human evolution.  You are engaging in a convenient retro-fit of information as an excuse for more blowhard rhetoric.  If the specimens are found to be mis-identified they are rejected by the scientific community itself – that’s how the process works.

Btw – there is ABSOLUTELY NO VALID EVIDENCE supporting “chemtrails” either –
Harrison
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2012, 06:11:28 AM »

Caretaker - in your next post you appear to be trying to present the Texas tourist-site claim of "dinosaur w/human footprints" argument which has been
discredited, as the "dino" tracks have been suspiciously highlighted with varnish and the "human" tracks are considered to be mere rock surface anomalies.

Caretaker
Old Greybeard Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 06:14:19 AM »

Posted picture of supposed "fossil hat" -
Not convincing at all.  Felt does not "fossilize". 
You can provide independent test data confirming this to be "fossilized" material?? - Can you?? I doubt it.

Quote “CARETAKER”:
“Nobody mentioned belly-button lint.   The King James original is:
“Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.  ”

That is feature specific. 

Nope Harrison is is location specific when read in the proper context and understanding of the language used.  "

“Cuz you says so” , apparently??…. . Very weak argument  I’m afraid. 

Quote “CARETAKER”:
“Macro-evolution is pure theory taught as scientific fact in the classroom.  The proponents are desperate to find evidence to support the religion of origins in which they have placed their faith and trust, even going so far as to provide a pigs tooth as "evidence" of the missing link.  Macro-evolution the religion of atheism is false science and with neither substance nor evidence. ”

Empty rhetoric.  You can blow all the hot air you want, to no avail, as neither atheism nor evolution are technically “religions” in any sense.

True – atheism addresses a theological issue at its’ core, but evolution does not.

Nobody provided a “pig’s tooth” as “evidence” of human evolution.  You are engaging in a convenient retro-fit of information as an excuse for more blowhard rhetoric.  If the specimens are found to be mis-identified they are rejected by the scientific community itself – that’s how the process works.

Btw – there is ABSOLUTELY NO VALID EVIDENCE supporting “chemtrails” either –

http://www.creationtips.com/nebraskaman.html

The Illustrated London News of June 24, 1922 published articles, drawings and “a pedigree of the human family” to show that this tooth proved that humans had evolved from ape-like creatures.

But it was all a tragic mistake. When more excavations were done, and more of the same type of teeth were unearthed, it was realized that the tooth was from a peccary — a type of pig! It had nothing to do with humans or evolution.

A servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Caretaker
Old Greybeard Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 06:21:21 AM »

Caretaker - in your next post you appear to be trying to present the Texas tourist-site claim of "dinosaur w/human footprints" argument which has been
discredited, as the "dino" tracks have been suspiciously highlighted with varnish and the "human" tracks are considered to be mere rock surface anomalies.

Harrison it is more than evident that you have been strongly indoctrinated in the "scientific" mythology of evolutionary origins. It is also very evident that you are here simply as an adversary. Nothing you bring will in any way influence a Believer, as you bring nothing of substance.

The Creation vs. evolution debate has been brought by far greater experts then you and I since Charles Darwin first published his "Origin of Species". Not one shred of the plethora of evidence will deter you from attacking, and not one shred of evolutionary indoctrination will in any way convince us to open our hearts to your theology.

The discussion is pointless.

A servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
WaitQuickly
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 06:26:59 AM »

If evolution is so factual then why do they need to fake all the stages of man's evolution to convince people its so true, Lucy, Peltdown man, they're all fakes.
There is no missing link, the whole chain is missing haha

Psalms 130:5  I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
WaitQuickly
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 06:48:30 AM »

The discussion is pointless.
Yep it is pointless, he will continue to want to prove his religion no matter how absurd it sounds.

One has to believe that the whole universe came about from nothing, the big burp.
The you have to believe in chemical evolution in stars, but they still cant explain how elements past iron have evolved.
Then you have to believe the dirt came alive.
Then you need to believe the first cell had something to eat and learned all by itself to replicate.
Then you have to believe that complex information came out of nowhere, random chances.
Then you have to believe species can mutate into new species, they say mutation in evolution is beneficial but they cant give one example of a beneficial mutation. They just show am animal with 5 legs or 2 heads, no new information, just a scrambling of it.

It's way easier and smarter to believe in just one, God did it.

We believe in God, evolutionists believe in dirt, we'll see what happens when we die, if dirt will save the evolutionists' souls.

Psalms 130:5  I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
WaitQuickly
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 07:23:27 AM »

Darwin had no idea how complex the simplest cell is, he said it himself if science finds out that there is more to a cell then his theory will fall down. Back then they had no idea that a cell is more complex than the space shuttle. But as Bro Caretaker said, the debate is pointless, if Professors cant win the evolution/creation debates then how can we?  Real science hasnt disproved God and never will, if anything it proves that there is an Intelligent Designer.

And whats the point in having "origins" in science anyway? Science is about testing, replicating experiments to prove a theory into a fact. Evolution is still just a theory and it cant be proven. You cant make a big bang and create a universe out of nothing in a lab, you cant go back in time to record any events of so called evolution.  its all speculation and not science, its a religion. Theres just too much to talk about here and it is pointless, there's so much information on the web you can explore for yourself if you're willing to let go of certain one sided programming, its up to you to challenge yourself as a free thinker or be content as a sheep believing whatever the publishers want you to believe.

Barry
Global Moderator
Abednego

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 07:59:31 AM »

1Cr 2:14    But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
1Cr 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
1Cr 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Harrison/In Him Grip:

You don't appear to have a Christian attitude of humility and meekness but rather an adversarial attitude of hostility. If you want to participate in discussions, you'll have to tone down your own 'blowhard rhetoric'.

For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness. 2Samuel22:29
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 09:56:33 AM »

Mean while>>..  They  are  still  spraying..

. chemtrails

And  you  will  be  the  future  Fossilized.. Wink
Caretaker
Old Greybeard Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2012, 10:20:43 AM »

Mean while>>..  They  are  still  spraying..

. chemtrails

And  you  will  be  the  future  Fossilized.. Wink

God bless you Bro. Summer.

For me it makes no difference what the chemtrails are. The air goes in and the water vapor comes out. For me I have a certainty of a Home in Glory. They poisoned most of us with radiation back in the 50s and 60s, with the nuclear bomb testing which blew radiation up into the prevailing winds. Our troops were sprayed with Agent Orange during Vietnam, and my brother-in-law and a cousin died from the subsequent brain tumors decades later. Over-spraying the population with Malathion on the fruit crops in California, just in the last few years.

All the worry in the world will not change what they might choose to do. It cannot be proven that there is a poison in the chemtrails, and the government would just deny it anyway.

Bro. Mikey has a tremendous new massage on God's Antidote for Fear, down in the Mikey's Message Section. It is a greAT READ.

A servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
Chipper
Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

"For God so loved the World, that he gave....."

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 03:14:43 PM »

Hi Harrison....I sure LOVE the way you have taken it on yourself to, "No matter what" any one shows or tells you...."YOU are right and every one else is wrong! Even showing you the Fossilised felt hat, you say..
Sorry - I'm not buying that.  Felt does not fossilize PLUS the link you provided gives NO information on this - just a generic home page.
Can you provide any other valid scientific sources confirming this amazing specimen?? 
you have spoken, end of story!
So, even though there is a photo....Oh, but you know better, you are just not buying that......o.k. So, no matter WHAT any one here tells you, sends you to other web sites,,,"YOU are not bying that"
Well, nice chatting with you Harrison, sorry you are so set in your ways....GOD will have to soften your heart, before I will make any further comments...

Great is Thy faithfulness O God my father. There is no shadow of turning with Thee.  Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not. As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be... GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.!
Pages: Prev 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout