Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 05:55:05 PM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Guests need not register to take part in the Guest Lounge... you can ask anything anonymously there.
Guests can read, but not post in, most other forums.

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  World of Prophecy
| |-+  Conspiratorium - The Rise of the New World Order
| | |-+  Area51 - UFOs/Aliens Are Demons!
| | | |-+  VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Next Go Down Print
Author Topic: VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD!  (Read 2763 times)
notreconstructed
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Meshach

« on: August 21, 2011, 12:37:13 PM »

The VATICAN is now preparing us for the BIG MESSAGE the GOVERNMENT and NASA are planning to announce soon. This is in anticipation to more ' DISCLOSURE and SHOCKING ' NEWS soon to be released little by little.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded#!

Gal 1:8  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
1Cr 16:22  If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha http://contendingfortruth.com/   http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 01:05:22 PM »

There  coming     There  coming.

. running run for hills spacecraft

Man  i  can  see  it  now>>>  Aliens  land>>>Pope  Blesses  them.. laughter
Chipper
Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

"For God so loved the World, that he gave....."

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 04:10:55 PM »

I can't wait!!!! ROTF whoopie

Great is Thy faithfulness O God my father. There is no shadow of turning with Thee.  Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not. As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be... GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.!
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 04:27:03 PM »

The  3  BIGIES>>>  The  VATICAN.......The  GOVERMENT...  NASA....
kaijuu
Abednego

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 01:17:59 AM »

the priest said "Icant tell you that they found alien life, that is not what we are looking for",

So how the vatican will align behind this alien life? the whole picture where everithing fits, is to say that angels are aliens, that is just what the masons believe all along, that the spiritual real is just another dimention, and spirit can be manipulated with the aid of machines etc... a materialistic view of spiritual real,
805 Al
WoP Junior

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 04:47:31 AM »

Wow, out of all the end times indicators we've learned to live with, this rush towards a doctrine of alien/ufo overlords is the spookiest to me personally.  I follow a lot of truther type threads, but generally head the other way when this topic comes up, as I view it as just another fringe belief system for those who won't accept the concept of a supernatural creator.  But there has been an avalanche of info supporting the idea that UFOs are real, the govt knows it and covers it up, and that Hollywood has been breaking the news to us ever so gently.
But the Vatican?  Really?
In_Him_Grip
WoP Junior

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 12:02:44 PM »

The VATICAN is now preparing us for the BIG MESSAGE the GOVERNMENT and NASA are planning to announce soon. This is in anticipation to more ' DISCLOSURE and SHOCKING ' NEWS soon to be released little by little.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded#!

So....How "soon" is soon?  Undecided  ( dangit I wish YouTube did'nt run so clunky on my workstation!)

Too much "cliffhanger"  effect w/ no resolution can be a sign someone is pulling a fast one, y'know... Wink
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 12:14:57 PM »

There  on  the  way ......   It  takes  time  to  fly  million miles  Lots  of  traffic.
                                                              . spacecraft
In_Him_Grip
WoP Junior

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 12:17:50 PM »

Noooo...I meant the "big announcement" fom NASA/Vatican, etc.... Wink

Funny...news media sources seem to not be covering this...
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 03:14:53 PM »

A while back I believe someone posted a story of the Vatican's Astronomical (whatever they call it) saying that they saw 'something' headed towards Earth.  They didn't say What that something was.  Later we had the announcement that the Vatican had declared 'Aliens' to be our 'Space Brothers' (shaking head ruefully).

Of course, those of us here are fully aware that 'Aliens' are merely Fallen Angels/Demonic Beings masquerading as "Intelligent Lifeforms from other worlds" who are here to 'save us' from ourselves.....  LIES!  And of course we all know that ANY so called 'messages' from these 'Intelligent Lifeforms' have claimed a New Age (or Gnostic) gospel (The original LIE of satan - that we are 'gods')

Now as to what this supposed Announcement is... I dunno?  I can only speculate as the rest of us here.  Either they'll announce we're not alone (Aliens are here) - Or - they'll tell us there is some Huge Threat headed towards Earth (an asteroid or something like that)?  But Why would the Vatican be involved in announcing an Asteroid?

Please, keep us posted Bro Manny!  This should be very interesting!

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.   Luke 21:36
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 03:36:15 PM »

Here's a link to a thread I posted years ago about "The Vatican Says It's OK for Christians To Believe In Aliens"

http://www.worldofprophec...dex.php/topic,4354.0.html

I've tried searching for the info of the Vatican's Astronomers claiming they've seen 'something approaching earth' but I can't seem to locate it.  It's most likely in this section and posted sometime in 2008 (?)

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.   Luke 21:36
In_Him_Grip
WoP Junior

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 06:34:51 PM »

ohhh!!! oh my God...ohh...OHH...

That...was....TOO CLOSE!!!

(Plan 9 FromOuterSpace)

Thank You  Undecided
In_Him_Grip
WoP Junior

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 06:47:14 PM »

...gasp!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGx0t4CZ7s0

kaijuu
Abednego

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011, 12:04:39 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/wa...b4FEw&feature=related
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 06:35:42 PM »

Im  still  waiting.... sleep whistle
In_Him_Grip
WoP Junior

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 05:12:00 AM »

Yep....worse than those "hang moments" when they announce who goes home on American Idol .  Wink
In_Him_Grip
WoP Junior

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 05:42:09 PM »

erm...well it seems NASA HAS in fact  made a major announcement unveiling the next new generation of SLS heavy-lifting space vehicles

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/09/rockets/

Sadly, neither POPE BENEDICT, MARILYN MANSON, "THE ALIEN", OR OPRAH were present for the press conference...  Sad Cry

summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2011, 06:24:18 PM »

Oboy,  Oboy,  That means  we  will  get  there*  Before  they  get  here* hehee
White Tiger
Christian Eschatologist
Global Moderator
Daniel

suzanne210
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 09:22:30 PM »

erm...well it seems NASA HAS in fact  made a major announcement unveiling the next new generation of SLS heavy-lifting space vehicles

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/09/rockets/

Sadly, neither POPE BENEDICT, MARILYN MANSON, "THE ALIEN", OR OPRAH were present for the press conference...  Sad Cry

Hmmmm scratching my head over this!  Huh  Exactly why would the world be excited about that news?  I don't think that's it!  There's something much bigger they're hiding that they plan to reveal to us!  I cringe at the thought of this but I feel like it will have something to do with the so called Niburu and coming aliens!   Roll Eyes More like a coming delusion to deceive the world! Wow I can really let my imagination run with this one! LOL

white tiger

Did you never run for shelter in a storm, and find fruit which you expected not? Did you never go to God for safeguard, driven by outward storms, and there find unexpected fruit?

—John Owen
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2011, 10:39:50 AM »

OMG!  Watch This!  (Esp from 11 mins in and on....)

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ch?NR=1&v=zJ_RUc2ND_c
The Rapture And Comet Elenin Connection!

This is gonna happen SOON!!!!  Sept 25th starts major problems on Earth from this comet....  Yikes!  Don't know if there will indeed be any connection with the Rapture (I haven't watched the whole thing - it's 1 hr long and only one part of a series).  But the Scientific info I'm pointing too here in this video is Frightening!  I wonder if this is the info the Vatican and NASA are joining about?

Pages: [1] 2 Next Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout