Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 07:58:25 AM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Registration is Required to post, but it is always FREE and as PRIVATE as you'd like it to be.
We're as paranoid as you are! You're safe with us.

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  World of Prophecy
| |-+  Conspiratorium - The Rise of the New World Order
| | |-+  Area51 - UFOs/Aliens Are Demons!
| | | |-+  Part of the coming Deception, or just a hoax?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Part of the coming Deception, or just a hoax?  (Read 1470 times)
Hi, I'm Dave
Meshach

« on: October 15, 2008, 10:47:16 AM »

Seems pretty shady, probably just the imagination of some blogger, can anyone help confirm?

New messiah or evil anti-Christ: Just who is Rex Farrye?
http://derekclontz.wordpr...t-just-who-is-rex-farrye/
“I am not of this world because my father is not of this world. Some say I am the Messiah. Some say I am not.”

No one is denying that Farrye, 33, has performed seemingly impossible healings of hundreds of sick and dying people, many of whom have waited in lines up to a mile long seeking cures that, they believe, only he can give them.

He is also said to have the ability to vanish and reappear hundreds of miles away - and move or destroy objects just by looking at them or waving his hand.

Pro 10:12  Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
Psalms 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
SDRIVER
Old Skooler
WoP Regular

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 11:48:59 AM »

It is unusual that this was written in March and there is nothing else on the internet about him. Worth keeping an eye out for future info on him.
Pete
Daniel

"..so shall the coming of the Son of Man be..."

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 11:51:25 AM »

WOW!!  How cool is that article!!  Might be another actor on the stage!!

While they speculate the A/C, I'll speculate he could be the false prophet showing signs and wonders and will point to another....  Interesting!

We need to keep an eye on this one as it develops!

Exciting!

peace,

Pete

Rev. 13:10  If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed.  Here is the perseverance and faith of the saints.

Frustrate the devil! Support Chinese missionaries through Asia Harvest
Pete
Daniel

"..so shall the coming of the Son of Man be..."

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 12:02:49 PM »

SD,

Don't know why I didn't pay attention to the date of the article...  Makes it even more interesting/puzzling...

Makes ya go, "Hmmmmm....."

Rev. 13:10  If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed.  Here is the perseverance and faith of the saints.

Frustrate the devil! Support Chinese missionaries through Asia Harvest
Hi, I'm Dave
Meshach

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 12:45:52 PM »

Yeah, I wasn't able to find much. Seems the few people who paid attention to it when it first broke think its made up...

I just thought it was interesting that this "character" was claiming his "father" was an alien...

Pro 10:12  Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
Psalms 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
trader_cheri
Old Skooler
Meshach

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 01:06:29 PM »

Maitreya has the same ability to "bi-locate."  hmmmmm

"In the Old Testament, God did not look at the people, He examined the sacrifice."
WaitWatchPray
Old Skooler
Abednego

Holding heavenly citizenship

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 01:10:06 PM »

I think the better question might be "Who is Derek Clontz?"  He's the only one who "reported" this.  No one else seems to know anything about Farrye.

The name's so offbeat, I tried running through an anagram generator to see if it was an anagram, but it doesn't appear to be.

Literally translated, it would mean "iron king" or "king of iron" (the surname "Farrye" is old English for someone who worked or mined iron).

jma

One of these days
Gonna see the hand that took the nails for me
One of these days
Gonna hold the key to the mansion built for me
One of these days
Gonna walk the streets of gold that were paved for me
One of these days
I'm gonna see my Savior face to face
One of these days
Chipper
Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

"For God so loved the World, that he gave....."

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 08:22:03 PM »

checked on  Derek Clonz he's in with these,.......

Edgar Cayce, Jeane Dixon, Derek Clontz, Nostradamus, Miriam Ponder-Hulett: Predictions for 2009 - and beyond   found his web site he's also a herbalist actually there's a lot of predictions there....as per the above mentioned names

Great is Thy faithfulness O God my father. There is no shadow of turning with Thee.  Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not. As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be... GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout