1. We believe the Bible, composed of the 66 books of the Old and New Testament, is the infallible and inerrant Word of God as given, fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, and is the final authority in all matters about which it speaks.
2. We believe in One true God, as revealed in His Holy Word, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each possessing equally the attributes and characteristics of Deity.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit, in his virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, united in one person, forever.
4. We believe Adam was originally created in the image of God, however his disobedience brought him and all his progeny into a state of sin justly deserving the wrath of God and resulting in spiritual as well as physical death.
5. We believe manís nature is corrupt and rebellious desiring to supplant Godís authority and as such is in need of regeneration and renewal by Godís Holy Spirit.
6. We believe the salvation of man is completely a work of God's free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justified them in His sight.
7. We believe in the ongoing present work of the Holy Spirit in the believer by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
9. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His Body, which is composed of all men, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith, and one day that Body will be raised bodily to live eternally in His presence.
10. We believe in the spiritual unity of all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
11. As a forum dedicated primarily to prophecy, we hold to a literal fulfillment of all things, however leave open the understanding as to the timing of certain events. We discuss and debate, even hold, individual positions, but recognize God has intentionally kept some details clouded according to the mystery of His plan. We encourage spirited debate, but recognize, at the end of the day, love must rule. (I Cor. 13:2)
12. As a matter of preference, this site holds to the historically proven King James Version of the Bible, but we recognize there are other quality translations in a more modern vernacular adhering to quality Greek scholarship.
13. We recognize there are various views on some doctrinal issues that divide the church, such as church polity, modes and implementation of baptism, the ordo salutis, etc... As a diverse body of believers, we chose not to have those topics divide us. Rather, as with prophecy, we may have spirited debate, but the Word of God and love must carry the day.
14. (Anything we need to add...)
The Cliff Notes Version: Based on the Rock of the Word of God, in essentials, unity; in non-essentials, charity.